Ein alter Spieler

Fragen über Fragen, hier werden Sie geholfen ;-)

Moderatoren: bernhardms, Freiheitskaempfer

Ein alter Spieler

Beitragvon Jason Welsh am 13 Nov 2012, 12:10

(ich Lerne Deutsch, Es tut Mir leid fur schlecht Gramatik)

Tag!

Ich Heisse Jason Welsh und ich bin ein alter Spieler. Ich haben eRepublik gebeenden und ich haben gewieder. Ich wohne im (Die? Das?) eUSA nicht gern, und Ich will reise zu hier denn Ich lerne Deutsch :D

Wie findest du eDeutschland?

http://www.erepublik.com/de/citizen/profile/4160038

Hey all!

I'm Jason Welsh, i'm an old player that quit for a while, and I just returned to the game about a week ago. I came back, and the media mod and military mods were slightly improved, but, there's a huge PTO going on in my country (for those of you who haven't heard, it's mainly Serbs along with a few deeply misguided noobs), and it's pretty much eating all the fun out of the political mod. People I didn't even like before I left are calling the shots and everyone has to go along with it for the sake of having a unity candidate against the PTO -.-

Anyway though, i'm back, and the whole PTO thing is actually making me consider changing countries. I thought this might be a cool place to start looking because i'm learning German IRL and it'll help/be fun to submerse myself in the language :D

I'm still thinking about it though, mainly, the reason I made an account on this forum is to find out what you guys think of the country and to find out some of the stuff that's going on here in the game.

How do you like it here?

my profile in-game for anyone who's curious >>> http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/4160038 <<<
Jason Welsh
Baby

Re: Ein alter Spieler

Beitragvon NorthAfricaCorps am 13 Nov 2012, 14:29

egermany is cruddy.
Signaturen
nehmen
nur
Platz
weg.
Deshalb
habe